- We can attempt to partner with New York State Health Facilities Association (NYSHFA) at the Turning Stone Casino in Verona, NY (April of 2019)
- We can hold the convention in New York City, where the costs would be similar to those at Turning Stone (March 2019)
- We can hold our convention in Albany, NY (March 2019)
- We can return to Villa Roma
- The registration cost, which was traditionally between $149.00 and $199.00 will now be in the $400.00 – $500.00 range. Costs that had formerly been included such as coffee breaks, continental breakfast, etc. will need to be figured into the registration fee.
- Hotel room cost will be around $150.00 – $300.00 per night
- There will be no nightly entertainment provided by the Chapter.
Thank you to all who participated in our surveys. Your opinion matters and our decisions regarding the conference were based on YOUR preferences!
Looking forward to the 2019 NYACHCA Convention. See you there!
Keith Chambery, FACHCA, NY Chapter President