March 5 – 8, 2017, NYC-ACHCA 48th Annual Convention
Welcome to 2017!
With so much uncertainty about the future of healthcare swirling about, post-acute care executives and managers are challenged to stay focused on what’s really important:
- The care of the patients and families we serve
- Safety & reducing risk
- Human resources management
- Clinical excellence
- Sustainable relationships with referral sources and business partners
This is routinely difficult, but in this season of political and policy turmoil, the Annual Convention of the New York Chapter, American College of Healthcare Administrators, takes on greater importance than ever.
For the 48th Annual Convention, the NYC – ACHCA education committee has assembled world-class experts who will help you and your colleagues focus on your next moves in 2017.
- Concerned about the new CMS regulations? Nancy Leveille and Lisa Volk will guide you through the maze.
- Want to ramp up your marketing initiatives? Keynote and workshop leader Clint Maun will show you how.
- Interested in the potential of telemedicine in post acute care? Lowell Feldman will “beam you up.”
This is just a sampler of the outstanding programs that are available the 5th – 8th of March at the Villa Roma in Calicoon New York.
Register today and take advantage of the early bird discount of $100 per registrant.