If you attend only one show in 2017, make it this one — the New York Chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrator’s 48th Annual Convention, which will be held from March 5th through March 8th, 2017 at the Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center.
And if you register before February 1, you’ll save $100.00!
The NYC-ACHCA education committee has assembled world-class experts who will help you and your colleagues focus on your next moves in 2017. They have gone to enormous lengths to secure topical and thought-provoking educational programs for administrators, financial managers, and directors of nursing/clinical staff.
We look forward to seeing you there, but don’t delay… make your convention and room reservations today!
Check out some of the information packed sessions at the ACHCA-New York 48th Annual Convention!
- Register before February 1, 2017 and save at least $100.00 per person!
New CMS Requirements of Participation: What Do I Do Now? – Nancy Levielle, RN, Lisa Volk, RN
- Keynote: Methods to Mobilize, Market and Leverage Your Quality Initiative – Clint Maun
- Leader’s Guide to Changing Regulatory Landscape: Five Star Quality Rating – Kris Mastrangelo
- Nursing Homes are Easy Targets – Professional/General Liability Risks and Preventive Strategies – Josephine Bottitta, Andrew Sheeley
- Improving Quality in a Changing Health Care Environment: Challenges and Opportunities – Jackie Pappalardi
- Telemedicine, The Future is now! – Lowell Feldman
- Long-term Care Trends and Legal Updates – Stephen Hanse, Cornelius Murray, Dan Hiem
- Setting Paths and Priorities in a Maze of Care and Payment Reforms – Sheryl Rosenfield
- Principles of Strategic Planning – Inspiration from “The Art of War” – Cecelia Sepp
- NYDOH Division of NH and ICF/IID Surveillance Updates – Shelly Glock, New York State Department Of Health